- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hurricane - Take What You Want
- Write a Review
- #K75356 000000000 K75356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Hard Rock. Kelly Hansen, Jay Schellen, Robert Sarzo Hurricane is a 1980s heavy metal band originally featuring current ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Hard Rock. Kelly Hansen, Jay Schellen, Robert Sarzo Hurricane is a 1980s heavy metal band originally featuring current Foreigner lead vocalist Kelly Hansen (vocals/rhythm guitar), Robert Sarzo (guitar), Tony Cavazo (bass), and Jay Schellen (drums). Cavazo and Sarzo are the younger brothers of Quiet Riot's Carlos Cavazo and Rudy Sarzo. Hurricane released four albums: Take What You Want (1985), Over the Edge (1988), Slave to the Thrill (1990), and Liquifury (2001). Over the Edge was their most successful album featuring their only top 40 hit (at 33), "I'm on to You" in 1988 (written by Jeff Jones).;Track List:1. Take Me In Your Arms 4:05;2. The Girls Are Out Tonight 3:28;3. Take What You Want 3:32;4. Hurricane 3:25;5. It's Only Heaven 6:39;6. Hot And Heavy 3:35;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.