- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hyperdope / Fwma
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26897 000000000 L26897000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/02/2018;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. The Buy Muy Drugs' macrocosm is a system animal that manifests as our natural and ph...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/02/2018;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. The Buy Muy Drugs' macrocosm is a system animal that manifests as our natural and physical world. Through an occidental lens, the current collective experience captures a subversion of normality everything is not okay. The sway pharmaceutical monoliths have over our policy-makers and subsequently, our lives, has effected all sectors of society. This same power structure shapes the media we regard. In order to cope with post-truths and fake news, people turn to hyper-consumerism. In the age of alternative facts, we seek alternative drugs. To create a truly psychedelic experience, this release has phonotropic artwork that animates when viewed in camera at 30 frames per second, in direct light, adding an extra layer to the experience. Buy Muy Drugs' sound is designer dissonance. An Afro-Brazilian percussive mien hybridized with the aggressive, federally-sanctioned genre: loom-bap. The bass-drunk 909s, programmed to stomp mud-holes throughout the full-length's soundscape, drive the manic transitions between maximal bliss and minimal dystopia.;Track List:1. Hyperdope;2. Fwma Ft. Yasiin Bey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.