- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hysterica - Metalwar
- Write a Review
- #K68598 000000000 K68598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2009 album seen as a milestone in female metal. Hysterica - fem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2009 album seen as a milestone in female metal. Hysterica - feme metal with heaviness and melody! "It's not about gender, rather attitude, self-determination and dedication to your craft. Not to mention, to have hysterical fun on your way to the top!" Founded in 2005 by Bitchie and with the sole purpose of playing metal with women, the band quickly recorded a demo to an unexpected audience that was met with great response. Hysterica continued honing their sound and their debut Metalwar saw a release in 2009. The album consisted of eleven tracks with uncompromising metal and attitude and was the result of everybody pitching in during the creative process. The album was passed on to renowned music producer Peter Tägtgren and given his trademark sound. On this remastered edition, the songs are intact but given an even heavier overhaul. This version shows exactly how heavy Hysterica were meant to be. This is leather and hard-hitting metal from the sisters of steel!;Track List:1. We Are the Undertakers;2. Halloween;3. Bless the Beast;4. Girls Made of Heavy Metal;5. Louder;6. Metalwar;7. Wreak of Society;8. The Bitch Is Back;9. Devil in Me;10. Heavy Metal Man;11. Pain in the Ass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.