- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
I Am Robot and Proud - Touch Tone
- Write a Review
- #K85196 000000000 K85196000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release. I Am Robot and Proud is the name Toronto nati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release. I Am Robot and Proud is the name Toronto native Shaw-Han Liem works under to create his singular brand of hypnotic, beguiling electronic Pop music. Touch Tone is the highly anticipated full-length follow-up to his very popular 2008 album Uphill City. Like the previous record, Touch Tone is electronic pop music that energizes the listener and refreshes the ear yet Shaw-Han's skill as clever pop composer has grown even more mesmerizing.;Track List:1. Kresna;2. Touch Tone;3. Mono the Planet;4. Circles;5. Nothing Normal Sounds Good;6. Unfinished Buildings;7. Ketok Magic;8. Summer Colour;9. Thunder Road;10. Slow Reaction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.