- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
I Can Spin A Rainbow
- Write a Review
- #K64000 000000000 K64000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. I Can Spin a Rainbow marks the first full-length collaboration bet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. I Can Spin a Rainbow marks the first full-length collaboration between Amanda Palmer and Edward Ka-Spel, founding member of visionary Anglo-Dutch psychedelicists The Legendary Pink Dots and one of her greatest artistic heroes. I Can Spin a Rainbow is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for Palmer, an avowed fan of Ka-Spel and the Legendary Pink Dots since discovering their psycho-theatrical, multi-textural work in her teens. Recorded largely on Ka-Spel's computer, I Can Spin a Rainbow is a truly collaborative effort, "a spiritual experience," says Palmer, in which both artists' stories, song fragments, poems, and lyrics became wholly meshed with loops, melancholy piano playing, melodic beds, and strange rhythms. The results range from the enchantingly minimal "The Clock at the Back of the Cage" and the album-opening "Pulp Fiction," mysterious and strange with a luxurious theatricality that conjures both of it's creators' prior oeuvres while also opening a curtain into a heretofore unheard shared sonic world. Sensing the need for strings, the pair enlisted frequent LPD collaborator Patrick Q Wright, who contributed violin tracks from his studio in Italy.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.