- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
I Want You Back / Sister Janie
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28482 000000000 L28482000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited 33 & 1/3rpm seven inch pressing. Two of the classic floor fillers from the Acid Jazz age released on 7" single ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited 33 & 1/3rpm seven inch pressing. Two of the classic floor fillers from the Acid Jazz age released on 7" single for the very first time. Pianist Mabern's take on the Jackson 5's US #1 is propelled on a non-stop rhythm courtesy of Idris Muhammad and fiery trumpet from Lee Morgan. 'Sister Janie', clearly influenced by James Brown's 'Sex Machine', is as funky as jazz ever got. This Indianapolis group show why they are so highly rated by DJs everywhere.;Track List:1. I Want You Back - Harold Mabern;2. Sister Janie - Funk Inc
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.