- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ian Dury - New Boots & Panties
- Write a Review
- #L27265 000000000 L27265000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Stiff Records in 1977. It's often cited as one of the first classic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Stiff Records in 1977. It's often cited as one of the first classic UK punk albums, the record covers a diverse range of musical styles reflecting Dury's influences and background in pub rock, taking in funk, disco, British music hall and early rock and roll. It's considered Dury's best album and it was also his most successful after it was certified Platinum in the UK two years after it's release. Packaged as a double-LP gatefold with printed inner sleeves with lyrics, on heavyweight vinyl. This double LP contains the classic album along with a bonus LP of a BBC live performance at the Paris Theatre in London from 1978.;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.