- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ian Gillan - Clear Air Turbulence
- Write a Review
- #K84499 000000000 K84499000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow vinyl LP pressing. Clear Air Turbulence is the second studio album by British jazz-rock fusion ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow vinyl LP pressing. Clear Air Turbulence is the second studio album by British jazz-rock fusion band Ian Gillan Band, released in 1977 with cover by Chris Foss. The album was initially worked on during the period July 1976 to September 1976. While he had just as much faith in his own ability, the problem for Ian Gillan was how to top what he'd already achieved. He'd forever be recognized as the voice of Deep Purple , but he could clearly not hope to rival that band's unity of purpose and sheer power as a solo singer. That's why he'd take three years to open his account - and when finally he did, he attacked the problem on two fronts. Firstly, he formed his own outfit called, not unexpectedly, the Ian Gillan Band, and to avoid direct comparisons allowed the music to reflect the individual members jazzier leanings rather than follow a similar hard-rock course to his former band..;Track List:1. Clear Air Turbulence;2. Five Moons;3. Money Lender;4. Over the Hill;5. Goodhand Liza;6. Angel Manchenio;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.