- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibeyi - Ibeyi
- Write a Review
- #K63864 000000000 K63864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:NPR- Songs We Love, Interview and Field Recordings. Marie Claire, February, New Yorker, W On The Verge 500K YouTube vie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:NPR- Songs We Love, Interview and Field Recordings. Marie Claire, February, New Yorker, W On The Verge 500K YouTube views for their song "River". New video for "Ghost" in December NY & LA showcases November. Ibeyi reveal details of their self titled debut album. Produced by Richard Russell at his West London Residence La Revolution Studio and released on XL Recordings. The album cover artwork features a photograph of the twins taken in 2014 as well as an alternative, interchangeable cover featuring a photograph of them as children. Ibeyi are 19 year old French Cuban twins Naomi and Lisa-Kainde Diaz. They are daughters of the late Cuban percussionist Anga Diaz. Naomi plays percussive instruments, the Cajon and the Batas, while Lisa plays piano. Together the twins combine modern pop, hip hop and electronic influences with the traditional sounds of their father's Yorubán culture. Having recently made their debut UK live appearance with a sold out show at London's Courtyard Theatre alongside playing at the Royal Festival Hall in London with Angelique Kidjo and a Paris show with Damon Albarn, Ibeyi have also been confirmed to appear at this year's Eurosonic and March/April tour dates including SXSW Summer festivals.;Track List:1. Eleggua (Intro);2. Oya;3. Ghosts;4. River;5. Think of You;6. Behind the Curtain;7. Stranger/Lover;8. Mama Says;9. Weatherman;10. Faithful;11. Yanira;12. Singles;13. Ibeyi (Outro)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.