- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibibio Sound Machine - Ibibio Sound Machine
- Write a Review
- #K67289 000000000 K67289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the London-based band. Fronted by British/Nigerian vocalist Eno Williams, they com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the London-based band. Fronted by British/Nigerian vocalist Eno Williams, they combine elements of West African highlife, Disco, Post-Punk and Psychedelic Electro Soul. A unique sound born out of the mixed up nature of London today, Ibibio Sound Machine was started by producers Max Grunhard, Leon Brichard and Benji Bouton. After first tracking all the bass and drum tracks they joined up with Ghanaian guitar legend Alfred 'Kari' Bannerman (from fellow Soundway signing Konkoma), before adding Brazilian Anselmo Netto on percussion and synth/horn men Tony Hayden and Scott Baylis to Eno Williams' lyrics. A dose of Electronica with a forward-looking, refreshingly un-retro approach that's influenced by London as much as by West Africa, give the vocals and guitar lines space to breathe without being overwhelmed.;Track List:1. Voice of the Bird (Uyio Inuen);2. I'm Running (Nya Fehe);3. The Talking Fish (Asem Usem Iyak);4. Let's Dance (Yak Inek Unek);5. Uwa the Peacock (Eki Ko Inuen Uwa);6. The Tortoise (Nsaha Edem Ikit);7. Woman of Substance (Awuwan Itiaba);8. Prodigal Son (Ayen Ake Feheke);9. Got to Move Got to Get Out! (Ana Nkpong Ana Nwuoro);10. Ibibio Spiritual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.