- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ice Cube - Lethal Injection
- Write a Review
- K57008 000000000 K57008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Back-to-back tracks in the middle of Lethal Injection are all the proof we need that Ice Cube is a g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Back-to-back tracks in the middle of Lethal Injection are all the proof we need that Ice Cube is a great talent. "What Can I Do?" opens with a strings-and-wah-wah motif from an early-'70s blaxploitation film and follows with a "Superfly" tale about a high-level drug dealer. Next up is "Lil Ass Gee," the story of a 12-year-old wanna-be gangster. Just a few years ago he was playing with G.I. Joe dolls, and now he's playing with real guns and making real babies. On both numbers, the rapper's rich, resonant baritone bleeds into the synth strings with a sense of fatefulness that's chilling to hear. Ice Cube is a mesmerizing storyteller, a seductive vocalist, and a brilliantly inventive producer of aural collages.;Track List:1. The Shot (Intro);2. Really Doe;3. Ghetto Bird;4. You Know How We Do It;5. Cave Bitch;6. Bop Gun (One Nation) Featuring - George Clinton;7. What Can I Do?;8. Lil Ass Gee;9. Make It Ruff Make It Smooth- Featuring - K-Dee;10. Down for Whatever;11. Enemy;12. When I Get to Heaven
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.