- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
- Write a Review
- #K63974 000000000 K63974000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Burnt Offerings is the third studio album by American thrash metal band Iced Earth. Released on April 18, 1995, it was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Burnt Offerings is the third studio album by American thrash metal band Iced Earth. Released on April 18, 1995, it was the group's first album since 1991's Night of the Stormrider, after which the band took a three-year layoff. During this time they recruited drummer Rodney Beasley and singer Matthew Barlow, replacing Rick Secchiari and John Greely, respectively. Burnt Offerings has been described as the Iced Earth's heaviest and darkest record. Rhythm guitarist and main songwriter Jon Schaffer has said that the heaviness of the songs were a result of his frustration with the music industry. Schaffer's frustration is particularly evident in the title track, which talks about the problems the band had to endure during it's downtime. The album is also notable for including one of the longest songs Iced Earth has ever recorded "Dante's Inferno". Clocking in at 16 minutes and 26 seconds, "Dante's Inferno" is based on the Inferno -segment of Dante Alighieri's epic poem, the Divine Comedy.;Track List:1. Burnt Offerings;2. Last December;3. Diary;4. Brainwashed;5. Burning Oasis;6. Creator Failure;7. The Pierced Spirit;8. Dante's Inferno;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.