- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
If These Trees Could Talk - The Bones Of A Dying World
- Write a Review
- #K66459 000000000 K66459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing. Akron, Ohio post-rock outfit If These Trees Could Talk was properly formed in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing. Akron, Ohio post-rock outfit If These Trees Could Talk was properly formed in 2005 and has grown tremendously since their humble origins in drummer/producer Zack Kelly's basement as an instrumental project in college. They have since released two full length albums (Above the Earth, Below the Sky (2009) and Red Forest (2012)) and an EP (If These Trees Could Talk (2006)). The Bones of a Dying World is the band's third full-length album and Metal Blade debut. Recording for the album took place at their studio in Ohio while Kelly handled production as was the case on their past two full-lengths. Engineering and mixing assistance came from Rick Fuller, who also assisted during the recording of Red Forest. The Bones of a Dying World promises to be one of the finest pieces of post-rock/metal of 2016.;Track List:1. Solstice;2. Swallowing Teeth;3. Earth Crawler;4. After the Smoke Clears;5. The Here and Hereafter;6. Iron Glacier;7. The Giving Tree;8. Berlin;9. One Sky Above Us;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.