- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iggy Pop - American Caesar
- Write a Review
- #K62075 000000000 K62075000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:"American Caesar" was originally released in 1993 a couple of years after the all star "comeback" album "Brick By Brick...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:"American Caesar" was originally released in 1993 a couple of years after the all star "comeback" album "Brick By Brick," the double album found Iggy returning to the studio for the follow up with his muscular, tight touring band and they made what is arguably his best solo record since "New Values" in the 1970s. The dark, loud and subtly atmospheric record was recorded in New Orleans with Producer Malcolm Burn. "American Caesar" finds Iggy exploring the dark heart of America in songs that range from all out hard rock such as "Wild America" and "Sickness" to calmer numbers like "Jealousy" and "Mixin' the Colors." Iggy also puts his stamp on the rock classic "Louie Louie" and makes it his won with some lyrical updating. He ends the records with the funny and brutal spoken word "Caesar" in which Iggy plays a U.S. version of the ancient leaders of the Roman Empire. This is most definitely an Iggy Pop record and a hidden gem in his catalog. Includes a previously unavailable insert with an image of Iggy on one side and the lyrics on the other.;Track List:1. Character;2. Wild America;3. Mixin' The Colors;4. Jealousy;5. Hate;6. It's Our Love;7. Plastiv Concrete;8. F__in' Alone;9. Highway Song;10. Beside You;11. Sickness;12. Boogie Boy;13. Perforation Problems;14. Social Life;15. Louie Louie;16. Caesar;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.