- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
- K55398 000000000 K55398000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:Released less than a year after the Idiot, Lust for Life is a return to the sloppy, sleazy, blues-y, swagger of the Sto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:Released less than a year after the Idiot, Lust for Life is a return to the sloppy, sleazy, blues-y, swagger of the Stooges. Though the record is, again produced by David Bowie, he takes much more of a backseat musically, allowing for Iggy Pop to take center stage in his return to form. His best solo album and an absolute classic from this legend. Reissued on 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Lust for Life;2. Sixteen;3. Some Weird Sin;4. The Passenger;5. Tonight;6. Success;7. Turn Blue;8. Neighborhood Threat;9. Fall in Love with Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.