- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iggy Pop - New Values
- Write a Review
- #K65287 000000000 K65287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. New Values - released in 1979 - is the third solo studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. New Values - released in 1979 - is the third solo studio album by Iggy Pop and his first record since The Stooges' Fun House and post- Stooges Kill City without any involvement from David Bowie. New Values was Pop's first record for Arista and the first collaboration by Pop and James Williamson since Kill City. The album also reunited Pop and Williamson with multi-instrumentalist Scott Thurston, who had played live piano for The Stooges on Metallic K.O. and Kill City. Although guitar was played by Williamson on "Don't Look Down", Scott Thurston played guitar on all other tracks, with Williamson concentrating on production. Likewise, although one of the songs was written by Pop and Williamson, five tracks were collaborations between Pop and Thurston. Features 'I'm Bored' and 'Five Foot One'. The track 'Don't Look Down' was covered by David Bowie on his 1984 Tonight album.;Track List:1. Tell Me a Story;2. New Values;3. Girls;4. I'm Bored;5. Don't Look Down;6. The Endless Sea;7. Five Foot One;8. How Do Ya Fix a Broken Part;9. Angel;10. Curiosity;11. African Man;12. Billy Is a Runaway
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.