- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iggy Pop - Soldier
- Write a Review
- #K74662 000000000 K74662000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Soldier is Iggy Pop's fourth solo studio album, released in 1980. For the a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Soldier is Iggy Pop's fourth solo studio album, released in 1980. For the album Iggy collaborated with ex-Sex Pistols bassist Glen Matlock. David Bowie and Simple Minds provide backing vocals on 'Play It Safe'. Videos were made for the songs 'Loco Mosquito', 'Knocking 'Em Down (In the City)' and 'Dog Food'.;Track List:1. Loco Mosquito 3:13;2. Ambition 3:25;3. Knocking 'Em Down (In the City) 3:20;4. Play It Safe 3:05;5. Get Up and Get Out 2:43;6. Mr. Dynamite 4:17;7. Dog Food 1:47;8. I Need More 4:02;9. Take Care of Me 3:25;10. I'm a Conservative 3:55;11. I Snub You 3:07
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.