- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Igna Igwebuike - Bomp
- Write a Review
- #K71453 000000000 K71453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Igna Igwebuike's Bomp, originally released in 1980. "It takes a lot of swag to wea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Igna Igwebuike's Bomp, originally released in 1980. "It takes a lot of swag to wear a hat as big as the hat that I.G. wears on the cover of Bomp. But I.G., a.k.a. Bobby I.G., a.k.a. I.G. New Yorker, had swag by the bucket load. That hat tells you everything you need to know about I.G. and, indeed, about Bomp - it's a big funky slice of Nigerian cowboy disco magic. I.G. was a player in the thriving Enugu boogie scene, a scene, in the east of the country that also produced Goddy Oku and William Onyeabor. With Mr Mighty Flames, Willie N'For on bass, Austin Onwurah on drums and all the bells and whistles of the Godiac Studios close at hand, a Nigerian disco classic was inevitable. 'Disco Bomp' and 'Disco Power' are straight-ahead floor-fillers. 'Funk Ina Ghatto' has a slower, dirtier groove. 'World Of Misery' takes a slight calypso reggae detour, before 'Take Me Home' brings it on home, with an unabashed plea for 'loving' and some delightfully wonky synth lines from another Mighty Flame, Frankie Song. Bomp was I.G.'s only album. It's a startling one-off disco boogie classic that was clear in it's ambition and perfect in it's execution. A bit like the hat, really." -Peter Moore;Track List:1. Disco Bomp (4:46);2. Disco Power (4:59);3. Funk Ina Ghatto (4:58);4. World of Misery (4:18);5. World of Love (6:43);6. Take Me High (4:50)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.