- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ignatz - Drain
- Write a Review
- #K89855 000000000 K89855000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:For the last decade, Belgian guitarist Bram Devens has been releasing solo recordings under the name Ignatz. A couple o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:For the last decade, Belgian guitarist Bram Devens has been releasing solo recordings under the name Ignatz. A couple of cassettes have come out in the States, but most of his releases have been elusive imports. Thus, we have taken it upon ourselves to do a public service and release a domestic version of an LP that will appear on the (K-RAAK-K) label in Belgium. This must be something like the sixth or seventh studio album Ignatz has cut, and it's a remarkably solid slab of mysto-folk/blues invention. There are more vocals than noted on previous Ignatz slabs we've encountered, and they manage to remind us of everyone from early Townes Van Zandt ('The Watertower') to Karen Dalton covering 'Play with Fire' ('People in This Town'). The way Bram's voice lazily combines with the loose guitar playing sometimes makes the album sound like a mutant hybrid of early Jandek and mid-period Hurley. The rhythms and melodies go in and out of focus with a beautiful irregularity that demonstrate them to be the work of a true original. Playing what sounds like a mix of acoustic and lightly amped guitars, Ignatz hits Krazy Kat square in the bean with this one. And we all see stars. Tell Officer Pup the news. -Byron Coley, 2016. Limited edition of 500.;Track List:1. Stealing the Steel;2. The Watertower;3. Carry the Weight;4. My Children;5. Gain;6. People in This Town;7. Moaning and Slobbering;8. Meadows;9. Eulogy Example;10. Strange How All Is Changed;11. Birdhouse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.