- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep - Mountain High
- Write a Review
- #K49113 000000000 K49113000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing housed in original packaging. Originally released in 1966, River Deep - Mountain High celebrates it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing housed in original packaging. Originally released in 1966, River Deep - Mountain High celebrates it's 50th anniversary this year. This collection of songs performed by Ike & Tina Turner includes tracks produced by Phil Spector and produced by Ike Turner, with two very different styles. The thread that ties them all together is the outstanding vocals of Tina Turner. The cover photography was by actor Dennis Hopper. Ike & Tina Turner were once considered "one of the hottest, most durable, and potentially most explosive of all R&B ensembles". Their early works became high points in the development of soul music. They were also known for their often-ribald live performances, which were only matched by that of James Brown and the Famous Flames in terms of musical spectacle.;Track List:1. River Deep - Mountain High;2. I Idolize You;3. A Love Like Yours (Don't Come Knocking Every Day);4. A Fool in Love;5. Make 'Em Wait;6. Hold on Baby;7. I'll Never Need More Than This;8. Save the Last Dance for Me;9. Oh Baby! (Things Ain't What They Used to Be);10. Every Day I Have to Cry;11. Such a Fool for You;12. It's Gonna Work Out Fine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.