- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ike & Tina Turner - Workin' Together
- Write a Review
- K59177 000000000 K59177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing housed in original packaging. Released in 1971, these songs crackle with style and passion. Workin'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing housed in original packaging. Released in 1971, these songs crackle with style and passion. Workin' Together was Ike & Tina Turner's most successful album, living in the Billboard top 25 for 38 weeks. The album includes covers of two classic Beatles tracks as well as Tina's outstanding take on John Fogerty's "Proud Mary." Ike & Tina Turner were once considered "one of the hottest, most durable, and potentially most explosive of all R&B ensembles". Their early works became high points in the development of soul music. They were also known for their often-ribald live performances, which were only matched by that of James Brown and the Famous Flames in terms of musical spectacle.;Track List:1. Workin' Together;2. (As Long As I Can) Get You When I Want You [Remastered];3. Get Back;4. The Way You Love Me [Remastered];5. You Can Have It [Remastered];6. Game of Love [Remastered];7. Funkier Than a Mosquita's Tweeter [Remastered];8. Ooh Poo Pah Doo [Remastered];9. Proud Mary;10. Goodbye So Long [Remastered];11. Let It Be [Remastered]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.