- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ikebe Shakedown - Hard Steppin
- Write a Review
- #K80269 000000000 K80269000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Ikebe Shakedown is Brooklyn-based, eight-piece instrumental juggernaut that incorporates the sounds of '60s and '70s Af...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Ikebe Shakedown is Brooklyn-based, eight-piece instrumental juggernaut that incorporates the sounds of '60s and '70s African Funk and American Soul Music for a totally fresh sound. Featuring dynamic horns backed by a hard-hitting rhythm section, Ikebe Shakedown (pronounced ee-kay-bay) will get you out of your seat and onto the dance floor! With obvious influences from legendary groups such as The J.B.'s and The Meters, Ikebe Shakedown is also looking to make their own mark on the Brooklyn scene in the vein of more contemporary groups like The Budos Band, Antibalas, and The Menahan Street Band. Ikebe Shakedown's debut release is as heavy as an angry herd of elephants! Recorded at Dunham Studios in Brooklyn with the help of members of The Budos Band, these two tracks are rough and tough to be sure and offer two very different sounds from the band. "Hard Steppin" is a furious, uptempo afro-funk number that immediately grab's your attention. While the flip, "The Prisoner", is a slow soulful track from Ikebe with some seriously sinister horns!;Track List:1. Hard Steppin';2. The Prisoner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.