- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ikebe Shakedown - Supermoon / The Ally
- Write a Review
- #K80288 000000000 K80288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Ikebe Shakedown is back! "Supermoon" is the first single from their 2017 album The Way Home....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Ikebe Shakedown is back! "Supermoon" is the first single from their 2017 album The Way Home. They started with us and we are proud to release their fourth album as they continue to grow and evolve into an instrumental force to be reckoned with! "Supermoon" sets the tone for a fantastic full-length!;Track List:1. Supermoon;2. The Ally
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.