- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ile - Ilevitable
- Write a Review
- #K63977 000000000 K63977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from Ileana Cabra AKA PG-13, the fierce femme vocalist of Puerto Rico's world-renown al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from Ileana Cabra AKA PG-13, the fierce femme vocalist of Puerto Rico's world-renown alternative hiphop/rock/reggaetón band Calle 13. With Ilevitable, a 12-song collection of meticulously produced boleros, waltzes, mambos, pop-rock ballads, and even a bugalú, Ile has created an instant classic that reveals a thoughtful and innovative artistry for the first time. The album's first single, "Caníbal," is a fitting example of Ile's eclectic tastes and ability to combine an older, more romantic point of view with the darkness of the new millennium. It's melancholy guitar riffs and 60's girl group piano chords-played by Eduardo Cabra (Visitante)-immediately draw the listener into Ile's unique sensibility. The song's lyrics, climaxed by syrupy-scary violins, describe someone who is consuming herself with doubt and regret. Recorded over several months in local Puerto Rican studios, Ilevitable features upwards of 75 musicians, composers, and arrangers including Ile's brother Eduardo, her sister Milena, her father Joey Cabra, and her romantic partner Ismael Cancel, her co-producer, who is also a drummer-percussionist for Calle 13.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.