- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
I'M Glad It'S You - The Things I Never Say
- Write a Review
- #K72204 000000000 K72204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:The best music emerges from true emotions that a songwriter feels compelled to express. It's that sense of urgency that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:The best music emerges from true emotions that a songwriter feels compelled to express. It's that sense of urgency that permeates every second of the new album from I'm Glad It'S You, The Things I Never Say, giving listeners an intimate window into something truly heartfelt. As each song passes, it's as if pages of a personal journal have been transposed into lyrics, laid perfectly atop music accompaniment. Musically, I'm Glad It'S You seem to be mining the ever-fertile influence of '90s alt-rock, particularly of the Midwestern variety, yet do so by tapping into elements of that aesthetic many have overlooked. The band innovates on the introspective, yet powerful origins of 'college rock,' incorporating their contemporary Southern California roots to build something equally as familiar as it is refreshing. The Things I Never Say is a rare album, filled with dynamics both lyrically and musically, cathartic and expressive, while also drawing listeners in to something to be cherished and reveled in.;Track List:1. The Things We Lose;2. The Things I Never Say;3. To Contest a Parking Citation;4. Keepsake;5. Curbside;6. Small Talk;7. Communion;8. Revival;9. Time Capsule;10. Daydreams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.