- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imelda May - Life Love Flesh Blood
- Write a Review
- K58090 000000000 K58090000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by Irish singer and songwriter Imelda May. The album was produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by Irish singer and songwriter Imelda May. The album was produced by T Bone Burnett, and features guest appearances by Jools Holland and Jeff Beck. The album marks a new direction for Maywho recently ended her marriage of eighteen years, making Life, Love, Flesh, Blood her most autobiographical record to date. Imelda May began her career in music at 16 by performing with a number of local bands and musician, before she formed her own band in 2002. Although known primarily as a singer, she also plays the bodhrán, guitar, bass guitar and tambourine. Described as "a unique vocal talent," May is known for her musical style of rockabilly revival and has also been compared to female jazz musicians such as Billie Holiday. She won the Best Female Artist of the Year award at the 2009 Meteor Awards.;Track List:1. Call Me;2. Black Tears - Imelda May Jeff Beck;3. It Shoulda Been You;4. Sixth Sense;5. Human;6. How Bad Can a Good Girl Be;7. Bad Habit;8. Levitate;9. When It's My Time - Imelda May Jools Holland;10. Leave Me Lonely;11. The Girl I Used to Be
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.