- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Immolation - Here In After
- Write a Review
- #K61675 000000000 K61675000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Immolation's Ross Dolan comments: "We are really excited that Metal Blade will be re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Immolation's Ross Dolan comments: "We are really excited that Metal Blade will be re-issuing our three records with them on vinyl. We are especially excited that 'Here In After' will finally be available on vinyl to the American fans since it was our only Metal Blade release that was never released in a vinyl format back in 1996. These three releases were a crucial part of Immolation's musical journey, and they really helped solidify our sound and musical direction for years to come. Each one of these releases was extremely unique for the time and our fans still really seem to love what we have created with each of these three albums. "Whether it was the dense and heavy 'Here In After', the chaotic and more intricate 'Failures For Gods' or the dark and epic 'Close To A World Below', each one of these albums holds a special place in this band's 28-year history, and we are still to this day very proud of what these albums represent to us and our fans. We also wanted to give everyone a sense of where we were at the time of each release and what we remembered most from each one of these recording sessions, so for each of the three albums, Bob and I put together some liner notes to make these re-issues special for the die-hard fans. We hope everyone enjoys them and gets to re-visit these releases on vinyl once again.";Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.