- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imogen Heap - Sparks
- Write a Review
- #K71504 000000000 K71504000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fourth album from the Grammy and Ivor Novello award winning recording artist. SPAR...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fourth album from the Grammy and Ivor Novello award winning recording artist. SPARKS has been on a well-travelled journey, one which Heap began at 6am 14 March 2011, with a live stream from her home studio in a small village on the outskirts of London, gathering 'sound seeds' from fans and weaving them together to form the first song ('Lifeline'). Says Heap, "The album began with someone sending in the sound of striking a match for what became 'Lifeline' in March 2011. I then dived into the most immense, intense creative two and a half years of my life that took me all over the planet, collaborating on so many projects with so many people and often totally spontaneously. The album is then in some ways for me grounded with fans footprints bringing the finishing touch for the album art, as so many of them came along for the ride.";Track List:1. You Know Where to Find Me;2. Entanglement;3. The Listening Chair;4. Cycle Song;5. Telemiscommunications;6. Lifeline;7. Neglected Space;8. Minds Without Fear;9. Me the Machine;10. Run-Time;11. Climb to Sakteng;12. The Beast;13. Xizi She Knows;14. Propeller Seeds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.