- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imperial State Electric - Honk Machine
- Write a Review
- #K66971 000000000 K66971000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release. Genuine music cannot be faked. It is an immortal tribute to ancestral values p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release. Genuine music cannot be faked. It is an immortal tribute to ancestral values power and volume, sweat and adrenaline, uncompromisingly good times where refreshing gusts of past, present and future collide. Artists with heart and soul able to make music that raises the blood, and that will never stop chasing the distant horizon, The Beatles, Otis Redding, Alice Cooper and The Sex Pistols. Imperial State Electric has both the name and the knowledge of how they are genuine rock reincarnations. Since its inception in 2010, this Swedish quartet has come to establish itself as one of Europe's premier Rock bands. Their first three albums made it clear that the band touched the essence of Rock' n 'Roll and wielding guitars. Now, Honk Machine raises Imperial State Electric’s bet, refining and redefining themselves and leaves their opponents in the dust behind.;Track List:1. Let Me Throw My Life Away;2. Anywhere Loud;3. Guard Down;4. All Over My Head;5. Maybe You're Right;6. Walk on By;7. Another Armageddon;8. Lost in Losing You;9. Just Let Me Know;10. Colder Down Here;11. It Ain't What You Think (It's What You Do);Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.