- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Implode - Anti Cimex
- Write a Review
- #K80322 000000000 K80322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. 2016 EP from the Swedish thrash/death metal act. This time Implode pays a tribute to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. 2016 EP from the Swedish thrash/death metal act. This time Implode pays a tribute to the Swedish legendary crust punk masters Anti Cimex. Why is a death metal band doing covers of a crust punk act? Well, this is more logical than it seems. The legendary band Anti Cimex began their carriers in the Swedish small town Mariestad, where Implode also comes from. So the members of Implode have always had Anti Cimex as a big inspiration from the very beginning. So Implode feels like paying a tribute to the masters of Crust punk, in their own little way... Horns and spikes up! This is the first new recording from Implode since the highly acclaimed album I of Everything was released in April of 2015. The album was a commercial success in Sweden and entered the official Swedish Charts over most sold albums in Sweden when released. The band has toured all over EU with legends such like Entombed AD, Grave, Rotting Christ, Twilight of the Gods and more.;Track List:1. March of the Wolves;2. Warmachine;3. When the Innocent Die;4. Nailbiter;5. Victims of a Bombraid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.