- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
In Flames - Clayman
- Write a Review
- K59219 000000000 K59219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:In Flames are without a doubt one of the single most successful metal bands to ever come from Sweden. Forefathers of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:In Flames are without a doubt one of the single most successful metal bands to ever come from Sweden. Forefathers of the Gothenberg sound, not only did they pioneer a genre in the 90s alongside At The Gates and Dark Tranquillity, but left their mark across an entire new wave of modern metal. 24 years into their career, the sound of In Flames past continues to ripple through the ages as they forge ahead and expand their sound with each subsequently brilliant album. Originally released in 2000 on Nuclear Blast Records, the Fredrik Nordström-produced Clayman is the band's powerful and varied fifth full-length. Featuring cover art based on Leonardo da Vinci's Vitruvian Man drawing, the 11-track offering is home to the metal classics "Pinball Map" and "Only for the Weak." In celebration of the group's prolific history and 20th anniversary, Century Media is reissuing In Flames entire catalog on vinyl in November 2014.;Track List:1. Bullet Ride;2. Pinball Map;3. Only For The Weak;4. ...As The Future Repeats Today;5. Square Nothing;6. Clay Man;7. Satellites And Astronauts;8. Brush The Dust Away;9. Swim;10. Suburban Time;11. Another Day In Quicksand;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.