- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
In The Heart
- Write a Review
- L32789 000000000 L32789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release. Rozz Williams was the founder and front man of the legendary g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release. Rozz Williams was the founder and front man of the legendary group Christian Death, who recorded the classic death rock album Only Theatre of Pain (1982). Gitane joined him on keyboard and vocals for the second resurrection, recording the classics albums Catastrophe Ballet, and Ashes, after which Rozz split the band in 1985. The vocal legends rejoined 10 years later in 1995 recording the album Dream Home Heartache, produced by Ken Thomas, and toured in Europe, US and Mexico during 1995 and 1996, of which these recordings are taken from. Rozz Williams committed suicide 20 years ago on April 1, 1998. On the 20th Anniversary of Rozz Williams death, we finally are releasing the long-awaited Dream Home Heartache Tour recordings, featuring songs by Christian Death (On the Altar) and songs off the last recorded album of Rozz and Gitane.;Track List:1. Dream Home Heartache;2. These Vulnerable Eyes;3. A World Apart;4. Pope€™S Egg Hat;5. Moon Without a Tear;6. Flowers;7. Moon Without a Tear;8. Dream Home Heartache Reprise;9. Time;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.