- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
In the Valley Below - Belt
- Write a Review
- #K68742 000000000 K68742000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:He's from Memphis, equally steeped in Link Wray and Phil Collins. She's a small town girl raised in Muskegon, Michigan,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:He's from Memphis, equally steeped in Link Wray and Phil Collins. She's a small town girl raised in Muskegon, Michigan, who found her songwriting inspiration while living on a small boat in the West Indies. Jeffrey Jacob and Angela Gail met in Los Angeles, playing guitar and bass, respectively, in a loud, grungy guitar band, but the seeds of In the Valley Below were planted one night at SXSW, when they realized there was something special in the passion and chemistry they shared on-stage. The two wrote, produced, engineered and recorded their own songs in a home studio. Two of the 11 songs on their debut are mixed by the band, with the others handled by John Congleton [St. Vincent, David Byrne], Dave Sardy [Oasis, Band of Horses], Lasse Marten [Lykke Li, Peter, Bjorn & John] Angela and Jeffrey never even intended for In the Valley Below to be a performing band, so it turned out to be a pleasant surprise when the songs were so good they demanded to be played for people. Filled with emotions from guilt to hope, and encouraging voyeurism, when they announce to their audience, We are In the Valley Below, they immediately invite US to join their communal world, one with no boundaries and whose limits are only defined by our collective imagination.;Track List:1. Peaches;2. Neverminders;3. Last Soul;4. Hymnal;5. Stand Up;6. Dove Season;7. Take Me Back;8. Searching for a Devil;9. Lover;10. Palm Tree Fire;11. King Tide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.