- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Incite - Oppression
- Write a Review
- K86952 000000000 K86952000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nothing compares to live energy. It transfers from the stage to the crowd and back again. Incite har...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nothing compares to live energy. It transfers from the stage to the crowd and back again. Incite harness that spark on their fourth full-length album and highly anticipated 2016 metal release, Oppression. In fact, it's something that the group - Richie Cavalera (vocals), Dru "tang" Rome (lead guitar), Derek Lennon Lopez (drums), Christopher "EL" Elsten (bass), and Kevin "Dis" McAllister (co-writer) - realized in the middle of the cycle supporting their critically acclaimed 2014 offering, Up In Hell. The first single "No Remorse" steamrolls from a thrashed-out intro into a growling gruff chant. With a blazing lead, it immediately rips and roars to life. "Life's Disease" sees Richie and Connor Garritty of All Hail The Yeti trade piercing screams over a thudding six-string chug. Speaking of guests SiriusXM host and longtime fan Jose Mangin lends his instantly recognizable scream, "Heavy fucking metal" to the beginning of "I Want It All." Then, there's "Stagnant," which wields a pummeling groove like a wrecking ball.;Track List:1. Never Surrender;2. Lost Reality;3. Stangnant;4. No Remorse;5. Oppression;6. Life's Disease (Feat. Connor Garritty);7. Forced Into Life;8. Worst of Me;9. I Want It All (Feat. Jose Mangin);10. Silenced
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.