- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Independents & Alements - Christmas Classics
- Write a Review
- L46205 000000000 L46205000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Your favorite horror punks, The Independents, put away their Halloween decorations and team up with The Alements to spr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Your favorite horror punks, The Independents, put away their Halloween decorations and team up with The Alements to spread some Christmas cheer. This is a fun record featuring two tracks from each band on green vinyl. On side A, The Independents kick things off with "Ho! Ho! Ho! What a Party," a great original song you'll want to add to your Christmas playlist. Their second song is a cover of "Hooray For Santa Claus" from the cult classic movie "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians." On side B, The Alements kick things off with a punk rock cover of the classic Christmas song "Good King Wenceslas" then they add their own original, "Christmas Balls." Four fun tracks, green vinyl, and impeccable artwork make this record a perfect stocking stuffer!;Track List:1. Ho! Ho! Ho! (What a Party);2. Hooray for Santa Claus;3. Good King Wenceslas;4. Christmas Balls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.