- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Indian Jewelry - Doing Easy
- Write a Review
- #K71713 000000000 K71713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition colored vinyl LP pressing. Texas duo Indian Jewelry have been a staple of psych and noise scene for nea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition colored vinyl LP pressing. Texas duo Indian Jewelry have been a staple of psych and noise scene for nearly a decade. Their eighth album, Doing Easy is music made with the lightest touch possible even when handling vicious topics. For Indian Jewelry, every nuance of composition is important, crafted but like all successful structures, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Doing Easy feels like a career defining statement for a band always getting their hands dirty but never breaking a sweat. The profanity of hard work carried in on a sacred breeze. But that's never really been a problem for Indian Jewelry. Exposing the struts, fool proofing the chi, and greasing the strings: Indian Jewelry want to change your brain.;Track List:1. Turn It on Again;2. Charmer;3. Inside the Shadows;4. Nightsweat;5. Intra-Body;6. Do Survive;7. Luxury of Regret;8. Riding Cars (Talking Trash);9. Vast Division;10. Calling Calling;11. The Keys;12. Lovely Rita
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.