- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Indigo Girls - Poseidon and The Bitter Bug
- #K72468 000000000 K72468000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2009;Notes:Produced by the renowned Mitchell Froom, POSEIDON AND THE BITTER BUG finds iconic Georgia folk duo Amy Ray and Emily Sa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2009;Notes:Produced by the renowned Mitchell Froom, POSEIDON AND THE BITTER BUG finds iconic Georgia folk duo Amy Ray and Emily Saliers, better known as Indigo Girls, moving into ambitious territory. The first disc is comprised of 10 songs augmented with full band orchestrations while the second disc features stripped-down acoustic versions of those same songs. While Indigo Girls flirt with pop, rock, folk, and even subtle hints of country throughout their 11th studio offering, the lyrics reflect a melancholy and weary tone not evident on their earlier recordings. Still, POSEIDEN AND THE BITTER BUG remains a cohesive effort that will satisfy the diehard fans and perhaps attract some uninitiated listeners.;Track List:1. Digging for Your Dream [Band Version];2. Sugar Tongue [Band Version];3. Love of Our Lives [Band Version];4. Driver Education [Band Version];5. I'll Change [Band Version];6. Second Time Around [Band Version];7. What Are You Like? [Band Version];8. Ghost of the Gang [Band Version];9. Fleet of Hope [Band Version];10. True Romantic [Band Version];Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.