- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Indubious - From Zero
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66353 000000000 L66353000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "From zero is where we all started. It's where everything started. From nothing. When we can hold th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "From zero is where we all started. It's where everything started. From nothing. When we can hold this perspective in our hearts and minds it aids us in shedding entitlement and cultivating gratitude. The person who is entitled to nothing is blessed by everything. Zero holds nothing but it also holds everything. Infinite potential. The beginning and the end. Alpha and Omega. Emptiness and fullness. Our album, From Zero, embodies this message throughout every aspect of it's vibration. This body of work is offered as is with zero expectations and zero preconceptions. It is through the meditation of how blessed we are to be able to create music and do what we do, that these songs were generated. The style and direction of the music has been guided simply by what sounds good to us and what feels good, not by what we think people want to hear or by what is popular. By stepping further into our authenticity and personal truth, we gain back forgotten pieces of our soul and build our spiritual power as human beings. As we shed our insecurities, preconceived notions, and cultural programming in life, we step towards our natural state, where we all started the zero point. The emptiness and the fullness. From Zero.";Track List:1. He Who Has Ears;2. Rocketship;3. Golden Ones Ft. Sizzla Kalonji;4. Don't Lose Sleep Ft. Vaughn Benjamin;5. Free Up;6. See Sharp;7. Perfect;8. Root Down Ft. Zahira;9. We Got Vibes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.