- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Infamous Stringdusters - Laws Of Gravity
- Write a Review
- #K54901 000000000 K54901000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Laws Of Gravity represents a return to form for The Infamous Stringdusters, one of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Laws Of Gravity represents a return to form for The Infamous Stringdusters, one of the most successful bands to emerge from bluegrass in recent years and one that is known for it's incomparably tight yet improvisation-infused live shows. Over their decade together, they have won three International Bluegrass Music Association awards, earned a "Best Country Instrumental" Grammy nomination in 2011 and garnered widespread critical acclaim. Laws Of Gravity was recorded in Nashville with Billy Hume (Ludacris, Ying Yang Twins) in the co-producer's chair. Band members Andy Hall (dobro), Andy Falco (guitar), Chris Pandolfi (banjo), Jeremy Garrett (fiddle), and Travis Book (upright bass) are showcased as writers, singers, and players on an all original set of honest songs with a fresh yet familiar bluegrass/Americana/progressive feel.;Track List:1. Freedom;2. Gravity;3. A Hard Life Makes a Good Song;4. Vertigo;5. Back Home;6. Black Elk;7. This Ol' Building;8. Soul Searching;9. 1901: A Canyon Odyssey;10. Sirens
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.