- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Information Transmission Modulation & Noise
- Write a Review
- #K66297 000000000 K66297000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Modern Silence present Information, Transmission, Modulation And Noise, a set of recordings featuring works by Steve Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Modern Silence present Information, Transmission, Modulation And Noise, a set of recordings featuring works by Steve Reich and Philip Glass. During an interview recorded at the KPFA radio station, Steve Reich and Jon Gibson introduced an east coast performance of Steve Reich's masterpiece, Four Organs, as well as an exciting recording of Ghanian drumming which the artist recorded in Ghana. They also introduced the music of Philip Glass, playing a tape of his historical Music In Similar Motion. Personnel: Four Organs by Steve Reich, was performed live in NYC in November of 1969 by Steve Chambers, Art Murphy, Philip Glass on electric organs and Jon Gibson on maracas Drumming by Steve Reich, was performed by percussionists from Ghana and recorded by Steve Reich Music In Similar Motion, by Philip Glass, was performed live In NYC in November of 1969 by Steve Chambers and Philip Glass on electric organs, Jon Gibson and Richard Landry on soprano sax, Steve Reich on electric harpsichord.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.