- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Interpol - Antics
- Write a Review
- K56429 000000000 K56429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/07/2010;Notes:U.S. 120gm vinyl LP pressing. 2004 sophomore album from the Al-Rockers. A more optimistic take on the dark musical land...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/07/2010;Notes:U.S. 120gm vinyl LP pressing. 2004 sophomore album from the Al-Rockers. A more optimistic take on the dark musical landscapes they've explored in the past - no less brooding and intense, but charged with flashes of color and romance.;Track List:1. Next Exit;2. Evil;3. Narc;4. Take You on a Cruise;5. Slow Hands;6. Not Even Jail;7. Public Pervert;8. C'mere;9. Length of Love;10. A Time to Be So Small;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.