- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Into It. Over It. - Intersections
- Write a Review
- #K79187 000000000 K79187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Into It. Over It. Is the brainchild of Chicago, IL musician Evan Weiss. Having played in a number of bands over the yea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Into It. Over It. Is the brainchild of Chicago, IL musician Evan Weiss. Having played in a number of bands over the years, Weiss had originally conceived Into it. Over It. ^#^as a means to break free from a musical rut. His project quickly took on a life of it's own and in true DIY fashion and went on to release a steady string of music while touring the world non-stop, both as solo artist and with a full band, including tours with Frank Turner, the Wonder Years, Owen and KOJI. For his Triple Crown debut Weiss went into the studio with Brian Deck (Modest Mouse, Iron & Wine).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.