- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IQ - Seventh House
- Write a Review
- #K74697 000000000 K74697000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited double colored heavyweight vinyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe gatefold jacket with black poly-lined inner sle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited double colored heavyweight vinyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe gatefold jacket with black poly-lined inner sleeves. The Seventh House is a studio album by the British neo-progressive band IQ, released in 2000. IQ are a British neo-progressive rock band founded in 1981 following the dissolution of their original band The Lens. Although the band have never enjoyed major commercial success and had several line-up changes, IQ have built up a loyal following over the years and are still active.;Track List:1. The Wrong Side of Weird;2. Erosion;3. The Seventh House;4. Zero Hour;5. Shooting Angels;6. Guiding Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.