- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Irah - Into Dimensions
- Write a Review
- #K72215 000000000 K72215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Irah makes a particular brand of alternative pop inspired by everything from traditional ceremonial ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Irah makes a particular brand of alternative pop inspired by everything from traditional ceremonial music to modern melodic songwriting. The three members find creative power in their spiritual awareness and their music have a truly unique ability to both create feelings of unity with the audience as well as a sense of being part of something bigger. In the past year Irah have performed select shows in Denmark, always to full houses and critical acclaim. Media has highlighted their unique and intense presence in the music on stage. Earlier this spring their first single also entitled "Into Dimensions" was released and was described by The Line of Best Fit as "An incredible, epic debut single" and soon followed the song "Mirroring" which has enjoyed airplay on several key stations around Europe.;Track List:1. A1 - Fast Travelling;2. A2 - Above My Knees;3. A3 - Moon;4. A4 - Interlude;5. B1 - Into Dimensions;6. B2 - Showering Layers Off My Skin;7. B3 - Mirroring;8. B4 - Postlude
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.