- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Butterfly - Iron Butterfly Live
- Write a Review
- #K60148 000000000 K60148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Los Angeles music climate of the late-60s and '70s was characterized by th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Los Angeles music climate of the late-60s and '70s was characterized by the heavy sounds and sentiments that reflected the revolutionary attitudes of the generation. Bursting onto that scene was Iron Butterfly, whose sound not only epitomized the hard attitudes of the youth with it's heavy drumming and bass lines, but also embraced more delicate aspirations through it's intricate guitar and keyboard overlays. 1970's Top 20 charting Iron Butterfly Live marked the band's first concert album and the last to be recorded by the longstanding quartet of Doug Ingle (lead vocals/organ), Erik Brann (guitar), Lee Dorman (bass) and Ron Bushy (drums). Anchored by a thundering 20-minute version of the iconic "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida," the explosive six-track slab is a wonderful showcase of what Iron Butterfly does best!;Track List:1. In the Time of Our Lives;2. Filled with Fear;3. Soul Experience;4. You Can't Win;5. Are You Happy;6. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.