- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - Can I Play with Madness
- Write a Review
- L34193 000000000 L34193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition 7" vinyl single pressing reissue of their 1988 first single from the 'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition 7" vinyl single pressing reissue of their 1988 first single from the 'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son' album. Only 5K pressed worldwide. "Can I Play with Madness" is a song by the English heavy metal band Iron Maiden. The song is the sixteenth single released by the band. Released in 1988, it is the first single from their seventh studio album, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988), and hit number 3 in the UK charts. The song is about a young man who wants to learn the future from an old prophet with a crystal ball. The young man thinks he is going mad and seeks the old prophet to help him cope with his visions/nightmares. The prophet's advice is ignored by the young man and they become angry with each other. The song was originally a ballad named "On the Wings of Eagles", written by Adrian Smith. Also the song's guitar solo is played by Adrian Smith.;Track List:1. Can I Play with Madness (Adrian Smith Bruce Dickinson Steve Harris) – 3:31;2. Black Bart Blues (Harris Dickinson) – 6:39;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.