- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
- Write a Review
- K57517 000000000 K57517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Unlike the '80s reissues which were cut from the original analogue master tapes, the audio on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Unlike the '80s reissues which were cut from the original analogue master tapes, the audio on these releases has been cut from the high resolution remasters of 2015 when the Maiden catalogue was digitally upgraded. They will be packaged in identical artwork to the initial vinyl releases and will be issued chronologically across a three month period. The '90s proved to be a difficult time for heavy metal bands in general, but Iron Maiden plowed forward, notching up yet more success with albums like 1992's acclaimed Fear Of The Dark. Available for the first time on LP in the U.S., the album served as the band's ninth studio effort overall and was the last to feature vocalist Bruce Dickinson until his return in 1999. Debuting at No. 1 in the U.K. and climbing to No. 12 on the Billboard Top 200 in the U.S., the album marked a return to classic '80s form yielding killer singles like "Be Quick Or Be Dead" and the epic title cut.;Track List:1. Be Quick or Be Dead (1998 Remastered Version);2. From Here to Eternity;3. Afraid to Shoot Strangers;4. Fear Is the Key;5. Childhood's End;6. Wasting Love;7. The Fugitive;8. Chains of Misery;9. The Apparition;10. Judas Be My Guide;11. Weekend Warrior;12. Fear of the Dark;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.