- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
- L41951 000000000 L41951000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:RUN TO THE HILLS (LIVE) [45 RPM] "Run To The Hills" (Live) b/w "Phantom Of The Opera" (Live) "Run to the Hills" is a so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:RUN TO THE HILLS (LIVE) [45 RPM] "Run To The Hills" (Live) b/w "Phantom Of The Opera" (Live) "Run to the Hills" is a song by the English heavy metal band Iron Maiden. It was released as their sixth single and the first from the band's third studio album, The Number of the Beast (1982). Credited solely to the band's bassist, Steve Harris, although significant contributions were made by lead vocalist Bruce Dickinson, it remains one of their most popular songs, with VH1 ranking it No. 27 on their list of the 40 Greatest Metal Songs and No. 14 on their list of the Greatest Hard Rock Songs. A live version of the song, from Live After Death, was released in 1985 and the original single was reissued in 2005, with all income donated to former drummer Clive Burr's MS Trust Fund.;Track List:1. Run to the Hills;2. Phantom of the Opera;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.