- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
- Write a Review
- #K81568 000000000 K81568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The 1988 concept album Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son is appropriately Iron Maiden's seventh full-length album, their las...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The 1988 concept album Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son is appropriately Iron Maiden's seventh full-length album, their last in a long line of groundbreaking metal albums from the 1980's. Based in European folklore, the supernatural 8-song set was the band's second to debut at #1 in the U.K. after 1982's The Number of the Beast and produced no less than four Top Ten singles with "Can I Play with Madness," "The Evil That Men Do," "The Clairvoyant," and "Infinite Dreams." Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son marked the end of an era for Iron Maiden, one that the rest of heavy metal and even the band themselves haven't been able to live up to ever since!;Track List:1. Moonchild;2. Infinite Dreams;3. Can I Play with Madness;4. The Evil That Men Do;5. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son;6. The Prophecy;7. The Clairvoyant;8. Only the Good Die Young
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.