- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - The X Factor
- Write a Review
- #K57515 000000000 K57515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Unlike the '80s reissues which were cut from the original analogue master tapes, the au...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Unlike the '80s reissues which were cut from the original analogue master tapes, the audio on these releases has been cut from the high resolution remasters of 2015 when the Maiden catalogue was digitally upgraded. They will be packaged in identical artwork to the initial vinyl releases and will be issued chronologically across a three month period. The '90s proved to be a difficult time for heavy metal bands in general, but Iron Maiden plowed forward, notching up yet more success and even weathering the departure of Bruce Dickinson in 1993. Available for the first time on LP in the U.S., 1995's The X-Factor served as Maiden's tenth overall and first of two strong albums to feature Blaze Bailey on vocals. Home to standouts like "Lord of the Flies" and "Man on the Edge".;Track List:1. Sign of the Cross;2. Lord of the Flies;3. Man on the Edge;4. Fortunes of War;5. Look for the Truth;6. The Aftermath;7. Judgement of Heaven;8. Blood on the World's Hands;9. The Edge of Darkness;10. 2 A.M;11. The Unbeliever;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.